Tools that allow parents know, and feel good about, what children are doing. Some features require iOS thirteen or iPadOS and macOS Catalina. Some features aren’t obtainable in all nations or areas.
- We’ve also made it easy for folks to set privateness controls on their children’ gadgets.
- That’s why we’ve designed our hardware and software to keep this information private.
- Touch ID and Face ID, for instance, are two of the most advanced safety applied sciences on private devices.
- If you need to, you’ll be able to forestall youngsters from installing new apps, like social media or photo sharing — or even turn off the Safari web browser.
- Screen Time additionally lets you set the period of time you and your children can spend each day on particular apps and websites.
The Find My app combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single, simple-to-use app on Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Find My may help you locate a missing family member’s iPhone, Mac, iPad, or Apple Watch — even when it’s offline and sleeping. Give your kids an additional minute to wrap up what they’re doing. They’ll get a notification when they’ve reached their time limit, to allow …